Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow -- NOT!

So I'm back from the back-waxing and holy crap, I survived!
Nothin' to it. It really is just like getting a whole bunch of band-aids ripped off your skin. Of course, you feel it, but it's not that bad, and doesn't last long.

The benefit: My back is now as smooth as a baby's bum, just in time to wow the ladies on the beach in Dubai. And don't forget, there are more than just the head-to-toe-covered Muslim women. As my buddy Rick describes it, Dubai is a playground for the very rich British. It's their Florida.

Would I do the waxing thing again? Absolutely. What do I think of someone who wouldn't? Well, there's a five-letter word to describe them. It begins with a P and ends with an USSY.

12 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

So you didn't yell out like a sissy girl? not even once?... Hmmpt... I gotta tell you, that's a little disappointing...

Did you take before and after pics?

Ma Horton said...

Who you calling a p......ussy ? I feel a little badly that I cannot brush or braid your back anymore Bobbyhairycakes ..

Sean Newbury said...

But Ma... they collected all the hair and it's currently being knit into a turtle-neck sweater for you... :-)

JB said...

ooooh. Nice. A Bobhair sweater. Will it smell like dog hair does if it gets wet?

Ma Horton said...

Oh you boys are so naughty Ma wil have to hussy whip you all with Bobhair .

T said...

Bobby, you're a better man than I am....Hope you have a great trip and I promise not to clog the blog while you're away...too much hehe

N@ Lauzon said...

LOLOLLLL! What a big talker tough guy! Well done, bob...

KELLY CLARKSON!!!!!

Bob said...

Kelly Who?

XUP said...

Must be toughened up from all those beatings you took as a plump dorky, four-eyed teenager

Maria said...

WOW why would you put yourself through that? In any case, you are not as wimpy as I thought!

Good on you!

JB said...

Bob, regardless of how I feel about that area of the world, I hope it's everything you hope it will be.
Stay safe, and take lots of pictures.

Sean Newbury said...

comment comment comment

post post post

spam spam spam