Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cancun, here I come!


I love this interweb thingy. It's so handy since they put it on computers.
I've already checked in with Air Canada, and got my boarding passes printed (seat 12A on both flights, Ottawa-Toronto and Toronto-Cancun -- window seats!).
Now I just have to finish packing, go to work, get home about midnight, up about 5:15 for my niece to pick me up at 6:15 to drive me to the airport, and mes vacances begin!

Take care of yourselves while I'm gone, and give Ma Horton a shot in the ribs once in a while, to keep her awake. If she snores during N@'s appearance at the va-jay-jay performance tonight, N@ will be soooo embarrassed.

(Hey! I just had an idea! What if The Vagina Monologues teamed up with Puppetry of the Penis for a double bill? Mind-boggling.)

Anyway, adios amigos. Must also practice my Spanish: "Una cerveza, por favor. Una cerveza, por favor..."

5 comments:

Ma Horton said...

It is called "The Penis Prophecies " you a** ...have a grand time and don't forget the sunblock 101 . Kiss a dolphin for me .

JB said...

Careful, Ma. I think if you asked Misster Kitty, he'd tell you that "kissing the dolphin" actually means something quite different from what you might think it means.

ACk ACK ACK ACK!

T said...

NGB, have a great time! And have a fruity drink with an umbrella in it for me. (and I want pics of said drink)!

Sean Newbury said...

Vaginas, peni and dolphins ... OH MY!

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

NGB... Have a BEElast and at least a dozen double lime margaritas for me...

Maria said...

I am so jelous!! I so love Cancun!! sigh*

HAVE A BLAST!